Autumn, what’s your favourite thing about it?
Is it the nights drawing in? Allowing for fairy lights and candles to be lit, cosying up next to the fire with a hot drink.
Or is it the colours that nature provides? The pretty ‘autumnal’ colours, oranges, reds, yellows. This is one of my favourites, it really makes for pretty amazing photos.
Could your favourite be the change of clothes? No more skimpy outfits that require you to shave your legs every day, but more big chunky knits and warm cosy slippers.
Favourite things about autumn.
Is yours on the list?
- Autumn leaves 🍁
- Wearing hats, scarves and boots
- Fairy lights twinkling and candles lit….. more candles the better.
- Cosy warm socks or slippers.
- Halloween 👻
- Bonfires 🔥
- Evenings getting longer
- Sitting in front of the fire with a hot chocolate
- Warm comfort food
- Fireworks 💥
- Big cosy Jumpers.
- Searching for conkers.
- staying in your PJ’s for longer